The Symposium will commence with an evening reception on Monday 22nd March.
Full sessions are planned for the Tuesday & Thursday with a 1/2 day on the Wednesday to allow for side meetings &/or sightseeing that afternoon.
The symposium dinner will be held on the Wednesday evening.
The preliminary programme will be added to the website by 15th December.
Additional information is available via the hyperlinks:-
- "Early bird" registration fee, to 15th January €750; thereafter there is the standard price of €910.
- PhD & final year MSc students will qualify for a reduced fee of €515.
- These prices include the welcome cocktail, lunches, coffee breaks, the symposium dinner & Wednesday afternoon's sightseeing.
- Registration will open on 15th December & further details will be added at that time.
Sightseeing & Accompanying persons' programme
- The registration fee for an accompanying person is €90 including the welcome cocktail, Wednesday afternoon's sightseeing & the symposium dinner.
- Optional extras include Santillana del Mar, Bilbao & Santander; further details are supplied in the Social Programme tab.
In addition to attendees having access to abstracts, presentations & papers electronically, selected papers will subsequently be published in the International Journal of Energetic Materials & Chemical Propulsion.