12-ISICP will be an online, fully interactive, symposium; plans include live...
- Invited speakers
- Other presentations, when feasible; alternatively pre-recorded presentations
- Q&A after all papers
The complications resulting from the extended time zones for ISICP's attendees have been considered in planning the virtual event.
Sessions will be held on the Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, with a limited duration (3-4 hours per day).
The preliminary programme will be added to the website by 15th December.
Virtual attendance registration fees
- "Early bird", to 15th January €170; thereafter the standard price will be €195.
- There is a 20% reduction from the above prices that applies for lead authors, members of the Scientific Committee or IOC.
- PhD & final year MSc students will qualify for a reduced fee of €98 assuming "Early Bird registration; otherwise after 15th January a 15% surcharge will apply.
- Registration will open on 15th December; further details will be added at that time.
In addition to attendees having access to abstracts, presentations & papers electronically, plus video recordings with the responses to questions, selected papers, following peer review, will subsequently be published in the International Journal of Energetic Materials & Chemical Propulsion (IJEMCP).