12th November: Abstracts submitted
Analysis by Technical area
Compared to the last two symposia in the series, #10 in Poitiers, France, held at the National Engineering School ISAE-ENSMA (Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et d’Aérotechnique) in 2014, & #11 in Stuttgart, held at the German Aerospace Centre (DLR) in 2018, Tech area #3 has much more interest now.
- The areas with most abstracts submitted are 3, 6, 10 & 14 (green text below the bar chart)
- There have been no submissions in areas 4 & 9 (purple text)
- 16 of the 18 technical areas have attracted submissions
Analysis by country (of origin for abstract submissions)
There are a number of interesting changes in the location of the authors, compared to the last two symposia, as a proportion of the total number of abstracts
- Increases: India, Brazil, USA & the UK
- Similar number: Europe, China & Israel
- Slight reduction: Russia, Japan & Korea
For 12-ISICP approximately 90 abstracts were submitted from 16 countries; following review 72 were accepted for 72 technical papers. After removing the "home nation bias" (associated with attendees from France & Germany at the last two physical meetings held there), 12-ISICP, as a virtual event, has a similar number of presentations as meetings #10 & #11.
20th January '21
This video highlights the advantages of Resodyn's Resonant Acoustic Mixing (RAM) process & shows the titles of the two papers by Resodyn that are being presented at 12-ISICP. The papers will describe the latest advances with RAM technology.
Resodyn is a supporter of 12-ISICP, together with Day&Zimmermann, the US Army's Research Office & PacSci EMC.