Scope & Timeline
The last two meetings (#10 & 11), taken together, have included sessions in almost all of the eighteen topics that are listed on the homepage ("Read More" button in the Scope section there details these subject matter areas).
Further details on the contents of earlier ISICP meetings can be found in the International Journal of Energetic Materials & Chemical Propulsion (IJEMCP).
ISICP, as per the title, has a focus on Chemical Propulsion but it also includes other energetic materials.
Abstracts: deadline has passed
(the link to the site for uploading abstracts has been removed, as the call closed on 2nd November. However, abstracts submitted before the deadline can still be amended, if necessary by asking for an abstract to be returned for edits).
Acceptance of paper presentations is based upon review of the Extended Abstracts.
Notification: 1st December 2020
Once the Extended Abstract is accepted, authors will then receive instructions regarding the format for the full paper + associated presentation.
Presentation & paper due: 1st March 2021
- All presentations & papers will be in English, the official language of the event.
- There will be a Best Paper plus a Best Presentation award, with the same for PhD students; details to follow.
- A "no-paper, no-podium" policy will be enforced.
- Papers will be reviewed and considered for publication in IJEMCP.
- The conference authors will have free access to the IJEMCP for a period of three months after publication of the majority of all ISICP papers submitted to the journal.